Easy & healthy Hummus
I am a big humous fan! Its the perfect dip to put in the middle of the table when you have friends coming over with some delicious warm pitta bread on the side. I also often serve it with a selection of raw vegetables such as slices of carrots, celery, paprika and broccoli! Its raw, healthy, easy and delicious! Plus who doesn’t love food that allows you to pick a little here and there!
Here is a recipe I love to make often as its quick, easy and delicious!
What you need:
- 200g canned chickpeas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- pinch salt
1. First drain the chickpeas and give them a good rinse.
2. Combine the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, pinch of salt, paprika and water in your food processor and blend together until it forms a creamy and even paste.
3. Serve in a bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil and a pinch of paprika!
Enjoy with some oven warmed pita bread or with a selection of delicious raw vegetables to dip in! Buon appetite!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q – who never leaves my side!
Click here for more info about the Leica Q