Vegan chocolate chip date cookies
Chocolate chip cookies, isn’t that everyones favourite! These cookies are my guilty delight that I don’t even have to feel guilty about! They are so easy and quick to make and so delicious! I love them because they are healthy, crunchy, chewy and you don’t need many recipes at all. So you can whip them up at anytime of the day! It’s perfect for a little energy pickup when your in a rush or as a snack to enjoy with a glass of milk or your cup of coffee. It’s a recipe you can make in only 30 min and you’ve got yourself a little treat!
What you need
Serves: 4 (makes 8 cookies)
- 90 grams of whole almonds (3/4 of a cup)
- 6 medjool dates (1/2 a cup)
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- handful of raw dark chocolate ships
- Preheat your oven to 180C, fan setting.
- Place the almonds, dates, almond milk and chia seeds in a blender and blend until it forms a sticky cookie dough. Don’t worry if all the nuts aren’t finely chopped, it gives a nice crunch!
- Scoop the dark chocolate chips through the mixture.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the cookie dough one at a time, then use your hands to form them into balls which you then place on a lined baking sheet. Do this until you have about 8 balls. Then use your fingers to squish them down to form cookie shapes.
- Bake them in the oven for about 15-20 min until they are golden brown and smelling delicious!
Dip them into a cup of almond milk and enjoy!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras