This granola is one of my all-time favourites! It’s healthy, delicious, easy to make and if you keep it in an airtight container you’ll be able to enjoy it for more than a week – in my house it doesn’t last that long! 😉
Makes one big jar of granola.
- 300 grams oats
- 100 grams pecans
- 3 dates
- 50 grams shaved almonds
- 100 grams agave syrup
- 60 grams liquid coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hennep seeds
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- Start by turning on the oven on 180c (fan).
- Place the oats, shaved almonds and cinnamon inside a big bowl and mix.
- Break the pecans in half or smaller and mix into the bowl.
- Get a smaller bowl and put the coconut oil and syrup inside, mix until it forms one thick liquid.
- Pour the coconut oil and syrup mix into the large bowl with the other ingredients and mix well until everything sticks together.
- Place the mixture into a baking tray and spread it out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 min until golden brown, mix everything frequently to make sure the top doesn’t burn.
- In the meantime cut the dates into small pieces.
- When you’re granola is done take it out of the oven and mix in the chia seeds, hennep seeds and small bits of dates, then leave to cool.
There you have it! You’re own home-made granola which isn’t only yummy, but it’s also super healthy and will give you a great boost in the morning. Ready to start the day!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras