Coffeelab – the trendiest coffee spot with the most delicious cappuccino

Coffeelab – the trendiest coffee spot with the most delicious cappuccino

 

Who doesn’t love walking through the city on an early morning with the sun in your face while you walk towards your favourite cafe to get a fresh cup of coffee. I mean, does it get any better than that? I love Eindhoven not only because its my home-town, but also because its a city that represents a typical Dutch atmosphere. Here you actually walk over the street while saying good morning to strangers, say “bless-you” to someone who sneezed but you’ve never seen before. Everyone is on a bicycle or walking and seem to take their time, enjoying the sun, because there is no rush. We take our time to have our sweet breakfast, to cycle to work and stop along the way to get our favourite coffee.

 

 

One of my favourite places to grab my morning coffee is at Coffeelab.

When I first came to Coffeelab I immediately felt comfortable. Fresh green plants cover the ceiling and a warm atmosphere is created by the wooden interior and the smell of freshly made coffee and croissants. It’s a place where you feel at home.

 

What I get

That’s not a hard choice right?! Coffee of course! They roast their own coffee which is a blend made with 70% Brazilian beans and the remaining 30% originates from various other African countries. The coffee has a delicious sweet and fruity taste and its not at all bitter nor watery – an absolute winner for me!

I usually get a Cappuccino (2.80 Euro) with almond or oat milk. But they also offer coconut and soy milk – plenty to choose from!

They also make fresh snacks or if you feel like something fresh you’re also at the right address! They have various delicious smoothies which are made with 100% biological ingredients. My favourite is ‘Lovely Green‘ (4.95 Euro) which is made with spinach, avocado, appel, broccoli, mango, spirulina, wheatgrass and barley grass. For those who prefer the pink smoothies then the ‘Berry Bomb‘ is the perfect choice! This smoothie is made with acai, blueberry, blackberry, banana, strawberry, apple, hennep protein and Baobab. It’s deliciously sweet but still super healthy! Win win!

 

 

Where to go

Coffeelab is open everyday  from Monday to Friday it’s open from 7am-7pm, on Saturday 9am-7pm and on Sunday 10am-7pm. The address is Stationsplein 17, 5611 AC Eindhoven.

Enjoy!

 

All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q

leica_19000_q_typ_116_digital_1160027.jpg

Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras

Advertisements


What do you think?


%d bloggers like this: