Almond & Cacao Energy Balls
These Energy Balls are the perfect snack or you can even use them as a pre-workout to get some extra energy!
They are healthy, full of protein, full of healthy vitamins and fats and best of all, they are absolutely delicious!
Makes 15 Energy Balls.
- 1 cup dates
- 3/4 cup unroasted almonds
- Teaspoon cacao
- Teaspoon cacao nibs
- Teaspoon Baobab (click here to see which Baobab I use)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon flaxseeds
- Place the almonds in a food processor until they are fully crushed.
- Add all the other ingredients to the food processor and blend until it forms a sticky substance.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture at a time and use your hands to roll them into balls.
- Then roll the balls into some raw cacao powder, chia seeds or rasped coconut as a topping.
- Place them in the fridge for an hour to let them set. Store them in your fridge.
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras