Healthy Honey Puffs
Honey Puffs is something I have always had a weakness for as a child. These days it’s still a treat but due to the amount of sugars it’s not a very healthy treat. So I decided to remake Honey Puff’s my style!
It’s a simple recipe yet so delicious.
They go great simply with milk or with some coconut yoghurt and red fruit!
- 150 grams puffed brown rice
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven at 180c.
- Place the almond butter, agave syrup, coconut oil, vanilla powder, cinnamon and a pinch of salt in a small pan on a low heat and let the ingredients melt together.
- Then add the melted mixture to the puffed brown rice in a big bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking tray and place in the oven for about 10 min until they are crispy.
- Then add the chia seeds and leave to cool. (Store them in an airtight box)