Healthy Honey Puffs
Honey Puffs is something I have always had a weakness for as a child. These days it’s still a treat but due to the amount of sugars it’s not a very healthy treat. So I decided to remake Honey Puff’s my style!
It’s a simple recipe yet so delicious. I love having them with milk or coconut yoghurt together with some red fruit.
- 150 grams puffed brown rice
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven at 180c.
- Place the almond butter, agave syrup, coconut oil, vanilla powder and a pinch of salt in a small pan on a low heat and let the ingredients melt together.
- Then add the melted mixture to the puffed brown rice in a big bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking tray and place in the oven for about 10 min until they are crispy.
- Then add the chia seeds and leave to cool. (Store them in an airtight box)
Sprinkle some on top of your yoghurt and enjoy!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras