Coconut Macaron Bites
I am personally in love with anything coconut related. It will always remind me of those summery island vibes. These Coconut Macaron Bites are the ultimate example of how much I actually love coconuts – crazy for coco!
They are simple to prepare and you don’t need many ingredients at all. Plus, the whole family will love them – even the little ones. I love making them on a Sunday morning as a little Sunday treat but they are also perfect to make for a children’s birthday party if you want to put something sweet on the table but also something slightly more healthy!
Makes 10 Coconut Macaron Bites.
- 130 grams rasped coconut
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of rice syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven at 175c.
- Simply add all the ingredients together in one bowl and mix well.
- Then take out a spoonful one by one and use your hands to roll them into balls.
- Place them on some backing paper and put them in the oven for about 15 min until golden brown.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool down before serving.
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras