Chewy Breakfast Cookies
Breakfast, my favourite time of the day! And what’s a better way to wake up than with a cookie! These Breakfast Cookies are the ultimate breakfast for people that don’t have much time in the morning so you can quickly grab a few to go and still have a healthy start to your day! Plus, they are cookies..isn’t that the ultimate breakfast for anyone?!
They are super quickly to make and you don’t need many ingredients to whip them up!
Personally I love to have them together with my morning coffee as the flavours go perfect together! They never fail to make me smile – which is just what we need in the morning!
Makes 8 cookies
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons rasped coconut
- 150 grams oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- Preheat your oven at 180c.
- Place the bananas in a bowl and mash them with a fork until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- To form the cookies use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture on at a time, then use your hands to form them into balls which you then place on a lined baking sheet. Then use your fingers to squish them down to form the cookie shapes.
- Bake them for about 15 min.
You can keep them good for about 3 days in an airtight box (that is if you haven’t eaten all of them yet!)
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras