Cashew & Coconut Oat Pot – the healthiest way to start the day
This is one of the healthiest breakfasts you can have and it’s super quick to make! Perfect for those with busy mornings but wanting to have a healthy start to the day.
It gives you lots energy and it’s full of healthy oils. Also, as it’s quite filling it will keep you full until lunch! Which is a win if you are on a diet.
- 150 grams oats
- 2/3 cup of cashews
- 6 soft dates
- 3 tablespoons rasped coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- squeeze of lemon
- Soak the cashews and oats in some water for at least 5 hours or overnight if you are wanting to have it for breakfast. Also make sure your dates are soft – if their not put them in a cup of boiling water and leave to soak for a bit so they can soften up.
- When you’ve soaked everything drain the access water and place all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Simply blend until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Pour it in a cup and top it off with some more cashews or even some blueberries!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras