Moroccan Cauliflower and Quinoa Power Bowl
I’m in love with this super yummy and healthy power bowl! It’s the perfect combination of healthy fats, carbs and full of vitamins. It’s perfect for lunch if you need an energy boost or for dinner after a busy day. It’s a comforting bowl full of goodness!
It won’t take you to long to whip this meal up and it’s perfect if you’re cooking for a few people – you’ll definitely impress your friends with this one!
Makes 2 bowls
- 1 small or 1/2 big cauliflower
- 1 avocado
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 big sweet potato
- Few sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 grams quinoa
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon Ras el hanout powder
- 2 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
For the dressing
- 1/2 lemon
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven on 220c.
- Wash your cauliflower and remove the florets from the stalk and place them in a bowl.
- Then add the coconut oil and sprinkle some salt, pepper and the Ras el hanout powder on top and mix well.
- Next place the cauliflower on a parchment-lined baking sheet and place it in the oven for about 15 min until they turn slightly brown. Make sure to check them every few minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
- Meanwhile cut the avocado into small pieces and cook the quinoa according to the package.
- Then cut the sweet potato into small cubes and boil for about 5-6 minutes until they are soft.
- To prepare the spinach place a little coconut oil in a pan and bake until soft.
- Once the cauliflower, sweet potato, spinach, quinoa and avocado are ready you can whip up your dressing by adding all ingredients into a bowl and mixing well.
- Now you are ready to prepare your bowl!
- Simply place the quinoa on the bottom as a base and place the cauliflower, sweet potato, avocado and spinach on top. Finish it off by topping it with a spoon of hummus, some sun-dried tomatoes and of course by drizzling over some of your dressing!
Bon a petit!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras