Nutty Chocolate overnight oats
Who doesn’t want to have chocolate for breakfast!
This nutty chocolate oat bowl is truly one of my favourite breakfasts. It’s super easy to make the night before and you only need a few ingredients to make something extremely delicious. I make it a lot late at night as it’s quick to whip up and you will definitely thank yourself the next morning! Who wouldn’t wake up with a smile knowing you are having a bowl of chocolate deliciousness for breakfast!
For one large bowl
- 50 grams oats
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 teaspoons cacao
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 handful pecans
- pinch of salt
- Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- Add granola for some extra crunch
- To make your base simply place all the ingredients apart from the pecans in one big bowl and stir until everything is combined.
- Then pour the mixture into an airtight jar and finish it off with a handful of pecans on top.
- Place the jar in the fridge overnight to let it set.
- When you are ready for breakfast the next morning simply pour your nutty chocolate oats into a bowl and top it off with a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt, pecans and some shredded coconut. You can also add some granola if you like a little crunch!
I love to serve mine in my favourite coconut bowl from Coconut Bowls for an extra tropical look! They are 100% natural, hand made and absolutely beautiful!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras