Nutty Quinoa Porridge
Quinoa doesn’t only make a great lunch or dinner, its also an amazing breakfast! This quinoa porridge gives you an amazing energy boost to make sure you get your day started in the best way you possible can! It’s full of protein and fiber and it has a slow energy release, making you also feel full for longer!
On top of all this, it tastes absolutely amazing! Win win! It has a deliciously creamy texture and the crunchy nuts give it lots of flavour! The best way to start an energetic day with a smile!
- 50 grams quinoa
- 150 ml almond milk
- tablespoon agave syrup
- tablespoon rasped coconut
- small hand full cashews
- tablespoon almond butter
- small handful fresh strawberries
- Combine the milk and quinoa in a saucepan and bring to a boil – stir it once in a while. Then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for about 15 minutes until most of the milk has been absorbed.
- Stir in the agave syrup and pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the rasped coconut and add a spoonful of almond butter on top.
- Break the cashews into smaller pieces and cut the strawberries into small slices, add these as a finishing touch!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras