The weekend calls for pancakes!
Whats a better way to wake up on Sunday morning to the smell of freshly made banana pancakes! These are the fluffiest and tastiest banana pancakes I have ever made, whilst still being healthy! You can whip them up in only 10 min and decorate them with whatever you like. I love them simple with slices of fresh banana, crushed pecans for a little crunch and a drizzle of maple syrup – yum!
- 1 large banana
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 150 grams wheat flour
- 170 ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil + extra for frying
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup
- Sliced banana
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, cinnamon, vanilla powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate small bowl mash the banana and coconut oil together.
- Pour the smooth banana mixture into the large bowl and mix with the dry ingredients.
- Then add the agave syrup and almond milk and mix well until a smooth and thick mixture forms.
- Heat up a nonstick pan with a little coconut oil and pour in some of your pancake batter to form your first pancake! Fry them on each side until golden brown and make sure they had enough time to cook all the way through.
- Once they are ready serve your pancakes with some crushed pecans and sliced bananas and finish off by drizzling over some maple syrup!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras