Granola Breakfast Cups
I am a total breakfast lover and these Granola Breakfast Cups are so fun to have first thing in the morning! They are super delicious, healthy and super fun to make! I usually whip up a batch the night before so I can add yoghurt and decorate them with fresh fruit the next morning!
Makes 6 cups
- 1 large banana
- 1/4th cup agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- coconut oil for greasing
- Coconut yoghurt
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Place the banana in a bowl and mash until smooth.
- Then add the oats, agave syrup, vanilla powder and cinnamon and mix well.
- Grease the muffin tray with some coconut oil.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop in a spoonful of your granola mixture into each form then use your fingers to press the mixture down and up against the sides shaping them into the shape of the muffin tray creating a cup like figure.
- Once you have shaped 6 cups place them into the fridge for about 1 hour.
- After an hour place them into the oven for 15-20 min.
- Once they are slightly golden brown take them out of the oven and allow to cool.
- Once they have cooled down you can take your granola cups out of the muffin tray.
- At this point if you are making them for the next morning simply store them in an airtight box. Once you are ready to enjoy them use a tablespoon to scoop in some coconut yoghurt into each granola cup and top them off with fresh red fruit!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras