Banana Bread Protein Bites
These Banana Bread Protein Bites are filled with natural goodness and of course are packed with protein!
I have been training for a marathon and these bites really are a winner when it comes to getting enough protein in and fuelling my body. I simply make a batch and snack on them throughout the week!
They are amazing to have as a pre or post workout snack, giving you that extra energy kick and helping your muscles recover! All that and they also taste absolutely delicious! Win win!
- 1 over-ripe banana
- 1 cup of medjool dates
- 1 cup of almonds
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 1 scoop (36g) of Madagasgan Vanilla Raw Plant Protein from Vivo (Click here to buy)
- Start by placing the almonds in your food processor and blend for about one minute until it forms a flour like texture.
- Then remove the pits from the medjool dates and peel the banana.
- Now simply add the dates, banana, chia seeds, flaxseeds, vanilla powder and Raw Plant Protein to the almond flour and mix until it forms a sticky substance.
- Once thats done grab a teaspoon and scoop out a spoonful, then roll it in your hands to form a ball. Repeat this until you finish the mixture.
- As a topping you roll them into chia seeds or hemp seeds, which will stick nicely!
You can place them straight into your fridge to let them set or to simply store them.