The January cold calls for hot chocolate and cuddles!
I’m a total chocolate lover and I am totally in love with this recipe! I like how I can enjoy a creamy hot chocolate that’s fulfilling but still healthy! With as secret ingredient.. Maca powder! It gives you an extra health kick as well as lots of energy! Which means, more energy to get back in the snow for a snowball fight!
- 2 cups of oat milk
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon of Maca powder (from Vivolife – click here to buy)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or to taste)
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of vanilla powder
- Simply place all the ingredients together in a blender and mix.
- Now transfer the chocolate mixture into a saucepan and heat it up.
- Ready to serve! If you are feeling extra naughty whip up some coconut cream or shave some dark chocolate on top!