This recipe is the ultimate breakfast that is so easy to make the night before. You are guaranteed to wake up with a smile the next morning as it will be like you are eating a dessert for breakfast! It’s healthy, sweet and has a little tropical twist! So delicious, even the little ones will love it! Plus, the chia seeds are packed with protein – which is perfect in the morning for a great energy boost! Yum!
Makes 2 pods
- 3 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1/2 ripe mango
- 80 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml coconut yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon rasped coconut
- Add the chia seeds and coconut milk together and leave to set for at least 10 min (until it forms a jelly).
- Meanwhile cut the mango into small pieces and put 1/3 of these pieces to the side. Place 2/3 in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Then simply place the coconut yoghurt in a bowl and add the rasped coconut.
- Once the chia seeds have formed a jelly add the blended mango and mix.
- Now get a glass in which you will layer the ingredients to form your pod.
- Start with some chia seed mango jelly, then place a layer of coconut yoghurt on top followed by a few pieces of mango. Then repeat and finish off with some chia seeds and mango pieces on top!
Images shot with the amazing Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus