Happy Fridays, cosy Sundays or stressful Mondays, any day is a good day for pancakes! This recipe is extremely nutritious and perfect for a filling breakfast that will give you lots of energy for the day. It’s definitely one of my favourite recipes, and I always choose to make these pancakes if I want to impress someone with a great breakfast!
Especially now that the days are getting warmer I love to have a summery breakfast with lots of fruity flavours. You can whip these pancakes up within 10 minutes and if you add a little coconut yoghurt as a topping at the end you’ll have a tropical meal that will remind you of the island life!
Recipe for 20 medium pancakes
- 2 bananas
- 4 slices of mango
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter (or another nut better)
- 3 cups of coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Baobab powder (Click here to see what Baobab powder I use)
- coconut oil (to grease your pan)
- Place the mango, bananas, oats, Baobab powder, almond butter and coconut milk in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Simply pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the blueberries.
- While you leave the mixture to rest for a minute heat up a frying pan and grease it with some some coconut oil
- Once the pan is very hot place about a tablespoon of mixture into the pan and fry for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Make sure that you don’t flip them over too early, as you need to wait until each side is firm so they won’t break while flipping over.
- When they are done place them on your plate and top them of with some fresh blueberries and a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt.
Simple, healthy and so yum! Bon appétit!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras