This is one of the healthiest breakfasts you can have and it’s super quick to make! Perfect for those with busy mornings but wanting to have a healthy start to the day.
It gives you lots energy and it’s full of healthy oils. Also, as it’s quite filling it will keep you full until lunch! Which is a win if you are on a diet.
- 150 grams oats
- 2/3 cup of cashews
- 6 soft dates
- 3 tablespoons rasped coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- squeeze of lemon
- Soak the cashews and oats in some water for at least 5 hours or overnight if you are wanting to have it for breakfast. Also make sure your dates are soft – if their not put them in a cup of boiling water and leave to soak for a bit so they can soften up.
- When you’ve soaked everything drain the access water and place all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Simply blend until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Pour it in a cup and top it off with some more cashews or even some blueberries!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras