I am in love with this Tropical Chia pod as it’s so refreshing, delicious and super easy to make! I have been making it a lot lately as I didn’t have a lot time in the morning to make breakfast so I prepare a few pots the evening before. It’s super quick to prepare and it’s full of nutrition and protein which will give you a great boost to start the day!
Makes 3 cups
- 10 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 peaches
- 2 bananas
- Put the chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla powder and agave syrup in one bowl and mix well.
- Then poor the mixture into 3 separate cups.
- Now leave in your fridge to set. After about 10 min make sure to stir the mixture to make sure you don’t get any lumps. It will take about 2 hours or so for your pudding to set. You can also prepare it the evening before and leave it overnight so it’s ready for you to enjoy in the morning for breakfast.
- Once the Chia pudding is ready prepare the topping by placing the peaches and bananas in a blender and blend until smooth. Simply poor the smoothie on top as well as some more pieces of peach for extra yumminess!
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras