I’m in love with these energy balls!
Especially in the summer when i’m on the go a lot I love to just grab one (or two) on the way out so I can have a little moment of pure delight. The coconut gives it an extremely tropical flavour making it extra summery!
To top off the summer feeling I love to serve them in these bowls from Coconut Bowls! They are handcrafted, natural and every coconut bowl is unique! Plus by using these bowls you are actively supporting global sustainability. They are absolutely beautiful and perfect to serve these Coconut & Almond Energy balls in! How much more tropical can it get!
- 1 cup dates
- 3/4 unroasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon rasped coconut
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- extra rasped coconut for topping
- Place the almonds in a food processor until they are fully crushed.
- Add all the other ingredients to the food processor and blend until it forms a sticky substance.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture at a time and use your hands to roll them into balls.
- Then roll the balls into some rasped coconut as a topping.
- Place them in the fridge for an hour to let them set. Store them in your fridge.
All images shot with my beautiful Leica Q
Click here for more info about the Leica Q and other cameras